- S8 Screen Protector FITS ALL CASES – Made for The Samsung Galaxy S8 – Scratch Resistant and Shatterproof – Made from superior 9H tempered glass with Oleophobic Anti-Fingerprint Coating to reduce fingerprints and smudges.
- S8 Screen Protector – Easy installation and bubble free, using heat bending technology, our ballistic glass screen protectors has been curved to match the round shape of the Samsung Galaxy S8 display for a seamless installation without bubbles and a fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating. Samsung galaxy s8 screen protector tempered glass will be the first line of defense for drops and scratches the galaxy s8 glass screen protector will be first line of defense.
- Galaxy S8 Screen Protector – Crystal-Clear High Definition and Touch Sensitive – Pleasant viewing experience with incredible responsiveness
- Galaxy S8 protector de pantalla S8 Gorilla Cases Glass Screen Protector – Easy to Apply – Hassle-free installation ensures a simple, accurate and bubble-free application.for the screen protector galaxy s8
- galaxy s8 screen protector, samsung galaxy s8 screen protector works Great with the Galaxy S8 Phone – Easy Installation Use Guide, Wet Alcohol Wipes, Dry Cloth, Dust Removal Stickers
This is similar to our other waterproof S10 case featured on Amazon
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro is a big, beautiful phone with IP68 water resistance — meaning it is completely protected against dust and can withstand being in up to 1.5 meters of water freshwater for up to 30 minutes. — but it is not invincible. For those who work in areas with lots of particulate matter blowing around, or spend a lot of time near the water, grabbing a water-resistant case can help you avoid damaging that $1000 Note 10 Pro in your pocket, especially in regards to keeping your Note 10 Pro’s precious ports protected. You could walk through a river of rugged cases looking for the ones that can best protect your Note 10 Pro from a galaxy of grime water and slime.
The waterproof Galaxy Note 10 Pro case must be sealed for your case to be waterproof, it has a charging port that fits any USB cable or other narrow connector MFi cable. The Galaxy Note 10 Pro Case by Redpepper is waterproof and provides max protection. Note 10 Pro waterproof case is Waterproof and Dust Proof, Snow Proof, Drop Proof, Shockproof and it has a HD clear scratch resistant screen guard to complete the protection. Super slim body provides layers of protection and doesn’t add much to the size of the Galaxy Note 10 Pro. This makes your phone and the buttons very easy to access because of the new slim design.
All of the waterproof cases include built-in screen protectors, protective films over the fingerprint, rear camera sensors, and rubberized flaps that cover and seal the ports on the bottom of the phone. Waterproof cases all support wireless charging, allowing you to charge your phone without opening and closing the flaps multiple times a day. The two-layer design requires a special key to unlock, so once it’s on, you won’t experience any accidental slippage when it’s in your pocket. The black or pink side bumpers around add a nice touch to the otherwise clear transparent case, and the ultra clicky buttons mean you won’t accidentally call someone when the phone’s in your bag.
Make your iPhone screen scratch proof with iPhone 8 Plus Screen Protector
The iPhone is the most wanted and utilized smartphone around the globe. The screen of the iPhone is very finely built, however; it is very easy to break. A single drop and you will never be able to use your device in the same way ever again. Apart from that, a single stain on the screen means that you will not be able to swipe smoothly.
Most of the people like to keep their screen safe with the help of the screen protectors. The wholesale protectors available in the market do not have the quality and standard to meet the requirements of your iPhone. We have for you the iPhone 8 Plus Screen Protector with the following qualities.
Smooth Gorilla Cases iPhone 8 Plus Screen Protectors
The iPhone 8 gorilla cases screen protector has the sleek and ultra thin surface that will provide you with the smooth touch. Even if you have greasy fingers you can use the phone because the screen will never get dirty.
Most of the screen protectors available in the market easily get scratched. It makes it hard to use the phone. The iPhone 8 Screen Protector has been built with special technology due to which you will not notice a single scratch even if you have long nails.
Easy to adjust
The iPhone 8 Screen Gorilla Cases screen Protectors have been specially designed according to the shape of the iPhone. All the sides have been curved. You will get a proper guide. It would be easier for you to quickly adjust the protector without any effort.
The best thing about the iPhone 8 Screen Protector is that it is available at an affordable cost. You will not have to spend extra money on the accessories or glue to stick the protector.
The iPhone 8 Screen Protectors will perfectly fit on the screen. You will not have to deal with any issues regarding the extra large protector. There would be no need to cut the extra pieces. Simply remove the cover and apply.
It has been manufactured with the high-quality tempered glass that will help to give you the maximum protection. Some of the amazing features that you will come across are:
- Gorilla Cases
- Resist wear and tear
- Crack resistant
- Protect from high impact drops
- Oil resistant
- Smudge proof
You will get the HD view from the iPhone 8 Screen Protector. They will give 90% HD clarity and transparency. It comes with 93.7% light transmittance. It will provide you with the best resolution.
Bottom line Gorilla Cases iPhone 8 Plus Screen Protectors are the best.
Investing in an iPhone is not an easy task and you the iPhone 8 gorilla case has been manufactured by the best so you will get the best performance. We have a wide range of iPhone 8 Screen Protector and cases that you can use to protect your phone properly if you want more information about our products or rates you can contact the customer service team or visit our website.
South Korea, for now
S10 5G Cases
Once Samsung launched the Galaxy S10 range there was one phone it announced that wasn’t released with the rest – the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. But, the phone is now available for buying, if you live in the correct place.
Samsung officially confirmed the release of the device in a post on its newsroom, stating that it’s available to buy in South Korea immediately, even though there’s no word of an international release.
- What do we know about the Samsung Galaxy Fold
- What 5G phones can we expect?
- This is what we thought about the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G was launched to tie into the release of South Korea’s 5G network, one of the first consumer 5G grids in the world ahead of similar networks launching in various other countries.
S10 Plus Privacy Screen Protector | Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Privacy Glass
Galaxy S10 Privacy Fingerprint Active Screen Protector
Galaxy S10 Plus Privacy Glass Screen Protector – 3D Full Coverage Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Newest 2019 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Finger Print Works
- Galaxy S10 Plus Screen Protector Privacy Glass – 3D hot bending technology-Comfortable touch feeling of original glass screen edge, perfect fit Samsung S10 curved screen, no even a little gaps, all-round protection for your cell phone.
- S10 Plus Tempered Screen Protector Privacy Glass– 9H Hardness-Scratch-resistant screen protector can effectively protect your device from unwanted scuffs and scratches by knife, keys and some other hard substances.
- Oleophobic Coating-Easy to clean,provides an effective barrier against water, oil and dust. You can kiss annoying smudges and fingerprints goodbye.
- Attention-Due to this is a full coverage screen protector, it will add extra layer to the screen, it can not compatible with any hard or tight cases which doesn’t leave enough room for this layer. Please note that the fingerprint function will not work, this is because the glass is thick and distorts the touch. If your looking for a finger print function please try our TPU screen.
Finger Print Works
S10 Plus Screen Protector Privacy Glass
Why should you buy?
Because we are the best!!!!
Apple iPhone X Credit Card Wallet Phone Case Blue
This case is meant to protect against extremely hard impacts! Best protection we offer,If you brake your cellphones due to falls, this case will really help you.If you love to do outdoor sports and want to protect your Phone, this hybrid case is perfect for you due to its PC and silicone build giving it a shockproof and dirt resistant design.If you or your loved ones play sports or tend to be in situations where their phone can get easily damaged, buy this Phone case today! iPhone X credit card cases and covers.
For Apple iPhone X
iPhone x credit card case -— 100% brand new and high quality.
iPhone x credit card case -— Card pocket inside of the case provide you a convenience for Money, Cards, Driving License or other stuffs.
iPhone x credit card case — The Inter Layer is a soft silicone Rubber cover, better for cushion while bumping or shock; the outer layer is a hard.
iPhone x credit card case — Plastic shell with slide back. There is a card pocket between the inner layer and the outer layer.
iPhone x credit card case — The case can carry 2-3 cards with a paper money inside by maximum or carry 1-2 credit card.
iPhone x credit card case — Easily access all functions without removing the case.
1 x Card Pocket Slim Hybrid Shockproof Hard Rugged Glossy Case Cover
iPhone X Screen Protector 3 Pack Gorilla Glass
- DESIGNED FOR APPLE IPHONE X- Ballistic Glass iPhone X Screen Protectors help prevent damage from drops and scratches, while providing an unrivaled user experience. No interference with new iPhone X sensors. iPhone X Screen Protectors
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HD BALLISTIC GLASS – Made from the highest grade Japanese Asahi glass, our multilayered screen protectors are made with polished, rounded edges and provide 99.99% iphone x gorilla glass HD Clarity and 3D Force Touch Accuracy.
- IMPORTANT NOTES –
- The iPhone X screen protector has a curved edge, the screen protector doesn’t fully cover the iphone X screen.
- This is because it works with any phone case and the corners will not come off!
- This screen protector only covers the flat surface reducing the risk of bubbles.
- We’ve designed our screen protector so that it’s easy to install, durable and offers maximum coverage. The best iPhone X screen protector for your iPhone X.
- CASE FRIENDLY – Works with iPhone X cases and won’t interfere with installation.
iPhone X Screen Protector – HIGH GRADE COMPONENTS:iphone x gorilla glass Gorilla Cases Glass screen protectors use only Gorilla Cases branded Japanese glass and Silicone adhesives for viewing clarity and easy installation and removal. iphone x glass screen protector
- iPhone X Screen Protector Clear – MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Manufactured using state-of-the-art chemically processed Tempered glass that is reinforced with multiple layers, built to provide maximum protection and superior shock absorbency. Ultra thin and sleek surface that blends seamlessly with your screen, but has 9H hardness which resists wear and tear, scratches, cracks, and high impact drops. iphone x glass screen protector Anti-glare and Anti-fingerprint coating that resists oils, finger prints and smudges from making your screen look dingy and dull. iPhone X Screen Protectors
- iPhone X Screen Protector Clear – iPhone X Screen Protectors – Gorilla Cases EASY AND BUBBLE-FREE INSTALLATION GUARANTEED: Precise laser cut to fit perfectly on the iPhone X front body and will easily attach to the screen smoothly and hassle-free. iphone x gorilla glass If there is a spot, bubble, or section that doesn’t adhere, just peel off the screen protector and install it again.
- iPhone X Screen Protector Clear – KEEP YOUR IPHONE X SCREEN LOOKING BRAND NEW: 93.7% Light Transmittance that is higher than normal eyeglasses, Gorilla Glass has 99% HD Clarity and Transparency that will ensure maximum viewing resolution for the Iphone X Super Amoled Display. iphone x glass screen protector The ultra thin and highly sensitive glass provides maximum touch accuracy that won’t affect the phone’s touch screen functionality and responsiveness. iPhone X Screen Protectors
Gorilla Cases Galaxy S7
- Gorilla Cases Galaxy S7 Keep your Samsung Galaxy S7 safe with the ultimate in aluminum protection. Stylish and sleekly designed aluminum bumper
- Gorilla Cases Galaxy S7 100% Brand New &Perfectly fits for your Samsung Galaxy S7
- Gorilla Cases Galaxy S7 Fashion design,looks very cool,the case for man,soldier,warrior,Outdoor enthusiasts,Rider,Truck driver and every people want well protect the Samsung Galaxy S7 with Gorilla Cases.
- Made of high-quality material.waterproof & Shockproof & Dustproof,Shockproof Waterproof Dust/Dirt/Snow Proof Aluminum Metal Gorilla Glass Protection Case Cover for Gorilla Cases Galaxy S7
- NOTE: WEATHER PROOF, CAN SIMPLE PROTECT YOUR MOBILE FROM THE RAIN OR THE SUDDEN WATER DAMAGE, IT CAN FACE WATER RESISTANT, AND RAIN PROOF, BUT NOT PUT IN WATER.
- $14.99ADD TO CART
Galaxy S7 Case Rugged Case (Blue)
Galaxy S7 Case Rugged Case (Gold)
Galaxy S7 Case Rugged Case (Red)
Galaxy S7 Case Rugged Case (Silver)
Galaxy S7 Case Rugged Case (Steel)
Description: Gorilla Cases
Tempered glass protecting the fragile screen with anti-fouling and anti-glare function. The silica gel seal packing and gasket, let the phone has a good Water Resistant function, although does not support depth diving such as being used for swimming or being soaked in the water, but meet the rainy day or go to the seaside completely not afraid of water. General sand, dust can’t get into it !
Samsung Galaxy S7
1x Aluminum Metal Water Resistant Shock Dust proof Case For Gorilla Cases Samsung Galaxy S7
1x hand rope
NOTE: Slight Waterproof, Can Simple Protect Your Mobile Phone From the Rain or the Sudden Water Damage, It Can Face Water Resistant and Rain Proof, But not Put in Water, Swimming, diving, Surfing
This item is free shipping, (We will select the most appropriate logistics based on your location) 7-15 working days in USA
If you wanna the others model or type case,please entry Gorilla Cases,you will find more bigger world!
Waterproof iPhone 7 Case Coming Soon!
Update: It may be time to wave goodbye to the camera bump and antenna lines, with the iPhone 7 sporting a sleek new look.
That was to be expected – after all, Apple typically only overhauls its handsets once every two years, but that overhaul is due with the iPhone 7, so we’re expecting and hoping for big changes: think a whole new design, piles of power and a bunch of new features.
The leaks, rumors and reports are already ramping up, although the iPhone 7 probably won’t arrive until late 2016. We’ve collected all the latest from around the web and beyond for you below, to give you the clearest picture possible of what you can expect from the new iPhone.
- Fancy Android? Here’s everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 iPhone 7 Case.
Cut to the chase
- What is it? Apple’s next all-new iPhone
- When is it out? Likely September 2016
- What will it cost? Probably the same as the iPhone 6S
iPhone 7 release date
If we were betting people we’d say the iPhone 7 will probably arrive in September 2016. Apple tends to stick to a schedule, and the last few iPhones were launched in September.
But according to a ‘reliable source’ Apple might actually bring it to market earlier. Sadly, how much earlier is unclear, but it will take a while to even finish development and manufacture of the phone, so we wouldn’t expect to see it before the summer.
There are numerous reports pointing towards an Apple event in March, although the iPhone 7 is highly unlikey to make an appearance then. We’ll probably see the iPad Air 3, iPhone 5SE and Apple Watch 2 instead.
iPhone 7 design for iPhone 7 Case
The iPhone 6S looked a lot like the iPhone 6, but it’s likely to be all-change with the iPhone 7. Exactly what form that change will take remains to be seen, but there are some rumors.
For one thing, it could be even slimmer than the 7.1mm-thick iPhone 6S; Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities reckons it’ll be dropping to between 6mm and 6.5mm thick. That sounds unnecessarily slim to us, especially as it could cause the battery life to take a hit, but the Samsung Galaxy S6 is only marginally thicker at 6.8mm, so it’s possible.
If TSMC makes the chips, as has been rumored, then some space could be saved, which might help Apple slim it down without making sacrifices in other areas.
Another rumor suggests the iPhone 7 will have an all-metal design with a bezeless display. It would be a big change for the iPhone design, but bringing in a new kind of screen technology would be a sensible move for Apple.
The iPhone 7 could be built to last too, as according to Mac Otakara there are a number of iPhone prototypes with “ruggedized” features, which could mean a water- and dust-resistant phone is on the way.
Another suggestion of a waterproof iPhone 7 comes from the Apple supplier Japan Display. The supplier has come up with a new technology called “Pixel Eyes”, that is now in its second generation, but it makes it easier to use the screen while you have wet fingers.
That’s always an issue with waterproof phones such as the Sony Xperia Z line, so the fact Apple’s main supplier is looking to stop the problem may be a big hint at what the iPhone 7 will do.
We could also be in store for the thinnest iPhone ever, as rumors suggesting Apple will ditch the bulky 3.5mm headphone jack begin to gather pace. That would see a great dependence on Bluetooth headphones – could we also see a wireless set of buds included in the box?
A new design tweak rumor which will likely please many suggests Apple will ditch the camera bump which has been present since the iPhone 6/6Plus – with the firm going for a sleeker finish on the iPhone 7. As well as a totally flat rear, it could also be uninterrupted as the same report points towards the removal of the antenna bands.
iPhone 7 Case screen
The iPhone 7 could be in for a big resolution jump if a DigiTimes source is to be believed, as Apple is apparently likely to move to glass-on-glass screens, which in turn opens up the possibility of a QHD or even a 4K display.
A lot of Android phones already have QHD screens, and the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is 4K, so it’s possible that Apple will pump up the resolution of its next flagship, but given that the iPhone 6S isn’t even 1080p we’re sceptical that it’ll get anywhere near 4K.
If the iPhone 7 does get higher resolution it might get bigger too, especially as rival phones are growing in size all the time. We’re not convinced though – we’d still bet on seeing 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models.
Then there’s the first image of the LCD backlight on the iPhone 7. It comes from trusted French blog NoWhereElse and shows the panel from the iPhone 7 up against the iPhone 6S.
All the connectors are in different locations around the phone suggesting there will be a few design changes on the next iPhone.
A jump in resolution might not be the only way the iPhone 7 imitates Android though, as there’s also talk that it could switch from an LCD display to an OLED one, much like Samsung uses on most of its phones. iPhone 7 Case.
One new rumor suggests the iPhone 7S will be the first Apple phone to feature an OLED display. The rumour comes from Apple telling supply chain sources that it will be switching from LCD panels to OLED panels in the next couple of years.
Sadly it doesn’t seem like the technology will be here in time for next year’s iPhone 7 and we’ll have to wait for the iPhone 7S. That said, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has dismissed the rumor, arguing that Apple won’t likely switch to AMOLED before 2019.
The iPhone 7 screen could be hard to smash, as an Apple patent has been unearthed showing bumpers which burst out from the edges of the screen to ensure it doesn’t touch the floor when dropped. Patents often don’t turn into products, but you never know – and it would certainly be nice to see a stronger screen.
3D Touch is bound to make a return, though it’s likely to be improved in some way, perhaps by enabling you to scroll through the previews of content you ‘peek’ into, rather than just having static previews.
iPhone 7 rivals
The iPhone 7 is likely a way off yet, so it’s main rivals won’t have launched yet either. But as usual Samsung is sure to be a big competitor, with the Samsung Galaxy S7 in particular likely to give it pause.
Rumors point to a big screen, a spectacularly powerful processor and all the style and features found in the Samsung Galaxy S6.
The HTC One M10 is likely to be a worthy alternative to Apple’s handset too. Coming from HTC it’s sure to look good, but little is known about it so far. iPhone 7 Case.
There’s also talk of a 4.0-inch iPhone 7C in the works. We haven’t seen a C edition of the iPhone since the iPhone 5C so we expected one to launch alongside the iPhone 6S, but sadly there was no news.
The latest rumours suggest we’ll see one alongside the iPhone 7, but it’s not quite clear whether it’ll be called the iPhone 6C or iPhone 7C. Some sources have been whispering about the phone coming with a metal back, unlike the cheap feeling plastic iPhone 5C.
iPhone 7 camera and battery
Apple overhauled its camera tech for the iPhone 6S, replacing its old 8MP snapper with a shiny new 12MP one and boosting the front-facing camera up to 5MP.
Given that Apple tends to stick with camera components for a long time we wouldn’t expect to see a change in megapixels for the iPhone 7, but there’s a good chance it will have performance tweaks and additional features to help set it apart. Optical image stabilization perhaps?
As for the iPhone 7 Plus, trusted analyst Ming-Chi Kuo at KGI Securities in Korea believes the larger phone may go for a dual-camera set up. It would allow for optical zoom and give a wider field of view in shots – but it’s not exactly certain why this feature would only be on the phablet version of the iPhone 7.
The analyst also said he believes there may be two versions of the iPhone 7 Plus, one with this camera set up and another without. It’s all just speculation right now, but there may be something in.
As for the battery, there’s no news yet. It was one of the greatest failings of the iPhone 6S, so we’re really hoping for some improvements here. Sadly, though, if the phone does slim down further as is being rumored there’s not much hope of a big juice pack.
iPhone 7 OS and power
The iPhone 7 could be in for a huge performance boost, with whispers on Weibothat the phone will pack a hexa-core A10 chip, up from just a dual-core processor in the iPhone 6S. We’re sceptical that Apple would go for that much of a jump, but it’s an exciting thought.
We’re not likely to see any more RAM in the iPhone 7, as Apple only just pushed the iPhone 6S up to 2GB, so it will likely stick with that for a while yet.
As for the OS, we’d expect to see the iPhone 7 land with iOS 10, since we’re up toiOS 9 on the iPhone 6S. But rumors of what we’ll see in iOS 10 are thin on the ground.
iPhone 7 other features
A whole slew of possible features are apparently in testing for the iPhone 7, with five different prototypes being used to test multi-Force Touch tech, a dual camera, wireless charging, a fingerprint scanner in the screen and a USB Type-C connector that’s compatible with headsets.
That all comes from a post on Weibo, but even if it’s true given that there are apparently five different prototypes much of this may not make it into the final phone.
In other rumors the iPhone 7 could have a smaller headphone jack than the iPhone 6S. We’re hesitant to call this a feature, as it’s more a likely annoyance which could be necessary in order to further slim the phone down.
There’s an Apple patent which points to a 2mm connector, down from the standard 3.5mm headphone jack found on most phones. That would certainly help Apple slim the device down, but would also mean you’d either need special headphones or an adapter.
iPhone 7 cost
There aren’t any price rumors yet but in all likelihood the iPhone 7 will cost roughly what the iPhone 6S currently retails for, specifically £539/$649/AU$1,079 upwards. Though if Apple finally ditches the 16GB model the starting price might be even higher.
Waterproof Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases Coming Soon!
Get ready everyone! The Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge is coming soon!
Design – Added Style And Weight
The Galaxy S7 has largely stuck to the design language of the Galaxy S6 though it is narrower and the edges on the back have been rounded to make it more comfortable in hand. Interestingly Samsung has also made the Galaxy S7 slightly thicker and it is heavier than either of the previous two Galaxy models:
- Galaxy S7 – 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm (5.61 x 2.74 x 0.31 in) and 152 g (5.36 oz)
- Galaxy S6 – 143.3 x 70.8 x 6.9 mm (5.64 x 2.79 x 0.27 in) and 132 g (4.65 oz)
- Galaxy S5 – 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 in) and 145 g (5.11 oz)
This increased weight shouldn’t be a deal breaker as it comes due to significant improvements to practicality (more of which next). Galaxy S6 owners will see little about the ongoing use of aluminium and glass to inspire them to upgrade, but owners of the famously plastic Galaxy S5 could be tempted given the dramatic increase in build quality from their model.