- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items may ship separately.
- Some items can’t be shipped internationally; others can’t fly through the sky. See product page for more information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF?
- In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
First you will receive an Email that says order complete, An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped (with most carriers). Tracking is not available on International Economy.
FREE US STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+
Gorilla Cases provides customers free standard shipping for orders over $50 to an address in the contiguous U.S. (no PO boxes). This discount will happen automatically, applied on the Warp Speed Checkout screen on desktops and tablets and the Payment Screen on smartphones. This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
For shipments to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states), the following shipping rates can be selected:
- Standard (2-6 business days after processing) – $4.99
- Expedited (2-3 business days after processing) – $12.95
- Express (1 business days after processing) – $24.95
Processing times: In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.
Please note that a surcharge will be added to your total order cost for each item that is over-sized and/or weighs 15 pounds or more. Products which have this surcharge are labeled on the page, as well as in checkout.
For Canada rates see below. For other destinations, you can determine the cost of shipping your order by adding the items you want to the shopping cart and entering your postal code or country in the Shipping Estimator on the cart page. You can also get the shipping cost during checkout – you will need to fill out your shipping address in order to view the shipping options and cost.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
DOMESTIC (U.S.) SHIPPING
- For orders to the contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states), we offer Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping, and Express Shipping.
- Orders weighing less than 70 pounds can be sent through the United States Postal Service. We cannot ship to PO Boxes outside of the contiguous U.S. If you’re shipping to a PO Box, opt for Standard Shipping.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
Country not listed?
- We, sadly, can’t ship to everyone. We appreciate your interest in Gorilla Cases, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SHIPPING TO CANADA
For shipments to Canada, the following shipping rates can be selected:
- Standard (4-15 business days after *processing) – $9.99
*Processing Times: In-stock orders normally ship within 1-2 business days.Please note that a surcharge will be added to your total order cost for each item that is oversized and/or weighs 15 pounds or more.
Also note that International shipments are generally subject to Customs Fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) Orders placed to Canada using either Expedited or Express Shipping will be charged these fees during checkout. Please see below for more details
- For orders to Great Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, Israel, Portugal, Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, and Malta, we also offer Economy Shipping via local postal agencies.
- International Economy Shipping is available for many (but not all) smaller, lighter orders — less than approximately 4 pounds and totaling less than $400. Some restrictions apply.
- Orders shipped using Economy Shipping may take up to 1-3 weeks for delivery; tracking is not available. Please note that orders shipped via Economy Shipping cannot be rerouted after shipment.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- These fees are NOT included in your shipping charges, except for orders to Canada using Expedited or Express Shipping (see below)
- We are not able to mark orders as “gifts”.
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Gorilla Cases has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
EXPEDITED & EXPRESS SHIPPING TO CANADA
Gorilla Cases is an approved CREDITS participant with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). By ordering goods from Gorilla Cases, I hereby authorize United Parcel Service Canada Ltd., an approved customs broker on CREDITS, to act as my agent, and to transact business with the CBSA, to obtain release of my merchandise, account for duties and taxes, to return merchandise to Gorilla Cases, and electronically submit refund claims on my behalf. Under the CREDITS program, I understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to United Parcel Service Canada Ltd., and that I will obtain the refund directly from Gorilla Cases. Further, I also authorize United Parcel Service Canada Ltd. to forward any refund issued by the CBSA in my name to Gorilla Cases so that they can be reimbursed.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and those are marked on the product page. Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses.